PyKotIconUp one level
PyKotIcon is a generic, networked, cross-platform, dialog box manager. It is often used as a client side companion for our PyKota print accounting software, but can be used in other applications as well.
- Download — by Jerome Alet — last modified 2006-04-21 22:05
- This folder contains Official tarballs and packages for PyKotIcon.
- ScreenShots — by Jerome Alet — last modified 2006-06-07 17:15
- This directory contains some screenshots demonstrating some of PyKotIcon's features.
- Usage over XML-RPC — by Jerome Alet — last modified 2006-06-09 13:49
- This page documents how to use PyKotIcon's capabilities from your own XML-RPC aware client software.
- Demonstration client — by Jerome Alet — last modified 2006-06-09 20:45
- This file is an example client written in Python, it will show you how to interact with a remote PyKotIcon host, and will drive you through an extended demonstration. Save this file, then launch it through the python interpreter. IMPORTANT : THIS EXAMPLE FILE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PYKOTA, DON'T USE IT WITH PYKOTA, USE PYKOTA'S OWN CLIENT NAMED PKNOTIFY INSTEAD !