SoftwareUp one level
This folder contains the different software available from this website
- — by Jerome Alet — last modified 2008-06-15 18:00
- All the software below share a common bug tracker and subversion repository, which can be accessed through this link.
- PyKota — by Jerome Alet — last modified 2006-04-20 18:31
- PyKota is one of the most advanced Free Software dedicated to print accounting and print quota enforcement.
- pkpgcounter — by Jerome Alet — last modified 2006-08-28 01:09
- pkpgcounter is a command line tool and Python language library which can compute the number of pages and the percent of ink coverage in several Page Description Languages used for printing.
- PyKotIcon — by Jerome Alet — last modified 2006-04-20 18:31
- PyKotIcon is a generic, networked, cross-platform, dialog box manager. It is often used as a client side companion for our PyKota print accounting software, but can be used in other applications as well.
- Tea4CUPS — by Jerome Alet — last modified 2006-04-26 06:48
- Tea4CUPS is a CUPS backend wrapper which can capture print datas before they are sent to a printer and process, duplicate or dispatch them in a number of ways. Tea4CUPS is the Swiss army's knife of the CUPS' Administrator.
- pkipplib — by Jerome Alet — last modified 2006-06-06 12:26
- pkipplib is a Python module which allows people to create or parse IPP (Internet Printing Protocol) requests. It also exposes a CUPS class which can be used to interact with an IPP print server like CUPS.