PyKota v1.24HotFix2 is out
The second set of Official HotFix PyKota packages is now available for download with several improvements.
Summary of changes :
- Several print queues can now share a single device (DeviceURI) without any hardware accounting or job ordering problem.
- Several fixes for dates and character encoding related problems with MySQL.
- Support for PySNMP v4.x was added.
- The askconfirmation directive was introduced (see sample configuration files for details).
- More environment variables are now available to subprocesses.
- The new pkipplib library can now be used. Technically it is not yet mandatory in spite of the error message printed by checkdeps.py if it is missing, but you can install it right now and this will be done for when it will really become mandatory.
You can grab PyKota v1.24HotFix2 Official tarball, Debian, Ubuntu, or RPM packages from http://www.pykota.com/software/pykota/download/tarballs/