Tea4CUPS v3.12 is out
This document describes the changes included in Tea4CUPS v3.12 compared to previous releases.
Tea4CUPS v3.12 Official is out !
Summary of changes :
- Access to the same printer devices by different print queues or print servers is now serialized to avoid problems.
- Support for CUPS 1.2.x and higher was improved.
- The administrator can now stop tea4cups with SIGINT.
- A configurable retry directive in the configuration file gives you more control over what to do when the real CUPS backend fails.
- The documentation and sample configuration file were improved.